DAVE FT600 Digital Forensics Field Triage Kit - UTU2-DEI
- Product Code: AF-FT600-UTU2-DEI
- Availability: In Stock
The AVAIL Forensics DAVE FT600 Digital Forensics Field Triage Kits are one-of-a-kind field acquisition tools that include your choice of a Cellebrite universal forensics extraction device (UFED) and the superior ADF Solutions Software. Our kits are housed in a Pelican case with laser-cut foam to organize every item. This case also includes wheels for mobility and is the FAA maximum carry-on size, making travel easy.
Have a question or need a quote?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick reply!
Follow AVAIL Forensics on Twitter!
AVAIL Forensics is proud to be a partner with Cellebrite and ADF Solutions. Our kits are available with your choice of Cellebrite UFED Touch Logical or UFED Touch Ultimate devices and are supplied with a full complement of cables and accessories for mobile forensics investigations in the field or lab.
The AVAIL Forensics DAVE FT600 Digital Forensics Field Triage Kits with Cellebrite UFED Touch Logical or UFED Touch Ultimate devices include an easy-to-use touch screen. The UFED Touch Logical kits perform fast, logical extraction of data from a wide range of legacy and feature phones, smartphones, and handheld tablets. The UFED Touch Ultimate allows for the most technologically advanced extraction, decoding, analysis, and reporting of mobile evidence. It performs physical, logical, file system, and password extraction of all data, even if deleted, from the widest range of devices, including legacy and feature phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices, tablets, and phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets.
Investigators and first responders need the ability to quickly investigate and extract evidence from computers and other digital devices due to time-sensitive information and to assist forensics labs by qualifying devices for seizure. The biggest challenges today are complex software, bulky hardware, and time-consuming data collection and analysis. Our DAVE FT600 Digital Forensics Field Triage Kits include your choice of ADF Solutions software. They are deployed in a plug-and-play approach using a small, portable USB device to allow for fast results and are available in three versions: Triage Investigator (TI), Digital Evidence Investigator (DEI), and Triage-G2 (TG2).
ADF Solutions Software
• Versions: Triage Investigator (TI), Digital Evidence Investigator (DEI), and Triage-G2 (TG2)
• Extreme ease of use
• Find critical evidence in minutes
• Single device to scan computers using Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms
• View results directly on suspect computer
• Scan computers that are on and off
• Confidently maintain chain of custody with a forensically sound process
• Advanced image analysis to quickly identify illegal images
• Scan multiple computers simultaneously with a single license to lower investigation costs (in the TE and G2 versions only)
• Stealth mode for covert operations (in the G2 version only)
All FT600 Kits Include:
• Pelican 1510 Case with Built-In Smooth Rolling Wheels
• Laser-Cut Foam, Large Pocket, and Storage Pouch
• 1 TB Hard Drives (2 per kit)
• UFED Cell Phone Tip and Cable Set
• 256 GB Rugged USB 3.0 Tubes (2 per kit)
• Faraday Pouch: Laptop/Notebook
• Faraday Pouch: Cell Phone Touch
• Digital Camera
• Cellebrite UFED Touch 2 Ultimate
• ADF Solutions Software Digital Evidence Investigator (DEI)
*CHOOSE A CELLEBRITE UFED:
UFED Touch Logical - enables fast, logical extraction of data from a wide range of devices with an easy-to-use touch screen
UFED Touch Ultimate - the most technologically advanced extraction, decoding, analysis, and reporting of mobile data with physical, logical, file system, and password extraction of all data (even if deleted) from the widest range of devices with an easy-to-use touch screen
**CHOOSE AN ADF SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE:
ADF Solutions Triage-Responder - Designed with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology to supply detailed field reporting capabilities for nontechnical users
ADF Solutions Triage-Examiner - With advanced search capabilities to analyze and qualify evidence fast to reduce forensics backlog
ADF Solutions Triage-G2 -The media exploitation tool of choice for the U.S. Department of Defense to deploy in sensitive site exploitation toolkits for its operators
While most of our GSA customers will purchase this item as configured on this page, we are also available to assist with unique, customer-designed DF equipment. For more information on customized digital forensics equipment, please call for more information or send an e-mail to email@example.com.