The AVAIL ForensicsDAVE DDXR1 Digital Forensics Workstation is designed with the forensics investigator in mind and features award-winning technology such as motherboards and industry-leading desktop processors. Newly updated configuration - see specifications below!
The high-performance DAVE Digital Forensics Workstations are designed and optimized to support today’s demanding digital forensics environments and are built using specially engineered cases which reduce noise levels and maintain system cooling.
The DAVE DDXR1 can be bundled together with our line of direct connect tower storage units (see Recommended Products, right, for information on our line of RAID Vaults). We offer a discount when bundling a Workstation and RAID Vault, and we welcome the opportunity to provide a quote for the units of your choice.
Our systems are thoroughly tested for reliability and performance and come with an upgraded 3-year warranty.
AVAIL Forensics is proud to be partners with and resellers of the two leading forensics software companies in the world. We offer both AccessData and Guidance software and can help you in purchasing additional licenses or transferring existing licenses to your new unit. Our systems are fully compatible with all current versions as well as backwards compatible to previous versions of our partners’ software. If you are not on the current version, we can provide you a quote for an updated version for your consideration.
Our DAVE Digital Forensics Workstations come with integrated Tableau T356789iu or WiebeTECH LabDock Forensics Bridges. With this configuration, you can count on decreasing your data processing time and increasing the uptime of your system.
The Tableau T356789iu is the industry standard forensics write-blocking bridge. It supports IDE, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0, or FireWire 400/800.
The WiebeTECH Forensics LabDock meets and exceeds all standards in write-blocking bridges. It supports IDE, USB, eSATA, or FireWire.
DDXR1 BASE SPECIFICATIONS
• DAVE Black Pearl Silent Full Tower Case: EATX, 12 Slots, No PSU, Plastic/Steel
• Choice of Forensics Bridge * see information above
• 1300W Power Supply: Modular Cables, 80 PLUS® Gold, ATX12V 2.3 EPS12V 2.92, 8x 8/6-pin PCIe
• Motherboard: LGA2011, Intel® X79, DDR3-2400 (O.C.) 64GB /8, PCIe x16 SLI CF /4+1, SATA 6Gb/s RAID 5 /4, 3Gb/s /4,
USB 3.0 /8, HDA, BT, GbLAN, EATX
• INTEL Core i7 SIX-Core: 3.6 - 3.8GHz TB, LGA2011, 10MB L3 Cache, HT EM64T EIST VT-x VT-d XD, 32nm, 130W
• CPU Cooling Fan: Socket 2011/1155/1156/1366/775/FM1/AM3/AM2
• 32GB (4 x 8GB): PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz CL10 (10-10-10-27) 1.5V SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
• Dual Video Card: 810MHz, 2GB GDDR5 4008MHz, PCIe x16 SLI, 2x DVI + mini-HDMI
• OS Drives: 240 Gb SSD, MLC SandForce SF-2281, 550/510 MB/s, 2.5-Inch with 3.5-Inch Bracket, SATA 6 Gb/s – (Set in RAID 1)
• Temp Drives: 2 x 512GB WD VelociRaptor®, SATA 6 Gb/s, 10000 RPM, 64MB Cache
• SATA II RAID Controller: 4/8/24 ports, Levels 0/1/5/10, PCIe x4, Full-Height/Low-Profile
• Data Drives: 2 x SEAGATE 3TB Constellation™ ES, SAS 6 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 64MB Cache
• Hot Swap Drive Bay*: SATA Multi-HDD Hot Swap Module, 2x 2.5-inch HDD, 1x 3.5-inch Tray-less Bay, Black
• Disk Burner: 10x/16x/48x BD/DVD±RW/CD-RW Blu-Ray Disc™ Combo Drive with Lightscribe, M-Disc, SATA, with Software, Black
• Dual-Port Server Adapter: 10/100/1000 Mbps, PCIe x4, Full-Height/Low-Profile
• 2 x Black WideScreen LCD Monitor: 22” TFT Full HD LED, 1920x1080, 0.248mm, 250cd/m², 5ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI, VESA, with Speakers
• Keyboard & Mouse: MICROSOFT Wireless Desktop, 2.4 GHz RF Wireless, 1000 dpi, Black, USB
• Operating System: MICROSOFT Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
• WARRANTY: Complete Three (3) Year Warranty at no additional charge
* Up to 10 Hot Swap Trayless Bays are available for building RAID sets for long term storage solutions