The AVAIL Forensics DAVE DWKS Digital Forensics Workstation is designed with the forensics investigator in mind and features award-winning technology such as motherboards and industry-leading desktop processors. Check out our newly updated specifications below.
The high-performance DAVE Digital Forensics Workstations are designed and optimized to support today’s demanding digital forensics environments and are built using specially engineered cases which reduce noise levels and maintain system cooling.
Our DAVE T500 Digital Forensics Workstations come with integrated Tableau T356789iu or WiebeTECH LabDock Forensics Bridges. With this configuration, you can count on decreasing your data processing time and increasing the uptime of your system.
AVAIL FORENSICS is proud to be partners with and resellers of the two leading forensics software companies in the world. We offer both AccessData and Guidance software and can help you in purchasing additional licenses or transferring existing licenses to your new unit. Our systems are fully compatible with all current versions as well as backwards compatible to previous versions of our partners’ software. If you are not on the current version, we can provide you a quote for an updated version for your consideration.
Our systems are thoroughly tested for reliability and performance and come with an upgraded 3-year warranty.
The Tableau T356789iu is the industry standard forensics write-blocking bridge. It supports IDE, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0, or FireWire 400/800.
The WiebeTECH Forensics LabDock meets and exceeds all standards in write-blocking bridges. It supports IDE, USB, eSATA, or FireWire.
DAVE DWKS SPECIFICATIONS
• DAVE Black Pearl Silent Full Tower Case: EATX, 7 Slots, No PSU, Plastic/Steel
• Choice of Forensics Bridge * see information above
• 1000W Power Supply: Modular Cables, 80 PLUS® Gold, ATX12V 2.3 EPS12V 2.92, 4x 6-pin + 4x 8/6-pin PCIe
• Motherboard: Intel ATX Motherboard SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0
• INTEL Core i7 SIX-Core: 3.6 - 3.8GHz TB, LGA2011, 10MB L3 Cache, HT EM64T EIST VT-x VT-d XD, 32nm, 130W
• 32GB (4 x 8GB): PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz CL10 (10-10-10-27) 1.5V SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
• Dual Video Card: 810MHz, 2GB GDDR5 4008MHz, PCIe x16 SLI, 2x DVI + mini-HDMI
• OS Drives: 240GB SSD MLC SandForce SF-2281, 555/515MB/s, 2.5-inch with 3.5-Inch Bracket, SATA 6 Gb/s
• Temp Drive: WD VelociRaptor 500GB 10K 6 Gb/s SATA
• Data Drives: SEAGATE 2TB Barracuda®, SATA 6 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 64MB Cache
• Hot Swap Drive Bay: SATA Multi-HDD Hot Swap Module, 2x 2.5-inch HDD, 1x 3.5-inch Tray-less Bay, Black
• Disk Burner: 10x/16x/48x BD/DVD±RW/CD-RW Blu-Ray Disc™ Combo Drive with Lightscribe, M-Disc, SATA, with Software, Black
• Dual-Port Ethernet Server Adapter: 10/100/1000 Mbps, PCIe x4, Full-Height/Low-Profile
• Black WideScreen LCD Monitor: 22” Widescreen LCD, 1680x1050 DVI 2MS with 1 GB 128 bit dual DVI
• Keyboard & Mouse: MICROSOFT Wireless Desktop, 2.4 GHz RF Wireless, 1000 dpi, Black, USB
• Operating System: MICROSOFT Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
• Warranty: Complete Three (3) Year Warranty (Parts and Labor)